EIC is the trusted adviser for many organizations around the globe. We offer specialized consulting services around IT security and IT risk management. EIC experts help you to comply with internal and external regulatory requirements, ensure your network and critical IT assets security.
EIC has extensive experience in the delivery of consulting services targeted at developing, promoting, stimulating and supporting clients in setting up and running their secure IT environment and information systems.
Our Consultancy Services
EIC consulting services involve the following key domains:
- Project Risk Management: Management of project risk, change, release & configuration management.
- Quality Assurance, Management and Audit: Project Quality Plans (PQP), functional and quality tests, quality assessments, quality audits, quality control and evaluation of the software development cycle, elaboration and implementation of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Business Consultancy Services: Description of a business, definition of business strategies and policies, creation, improvement and maintenance of business processes, collection of business and user requirements, Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), feasibility studies, vision documents and business case modeling.
- IS Policy: Security studies, definition & development of information security policies, related procedures and guidelines.
- IS Risk Assessment: Information security assessments and risk analysis of IT operational environments.
- Enterprise Security Architecture: Analysis of portfolio of information systems, analysis of organizational structures, development and enhancement of IS architecture, assessments of architecture maturity and data flow analyses.
- Business Continuity: Analysis of information processing system dependent business portfolio, providing assistance of and developing business continuity policy and disaster recovery plan.
- Cyber Security: Is your network vulnerable to cyber-attacks? Are you not sure whether your IT Infrastructure are open to cyber threats? EIC has the necessary expertise to determine what is really needed to protect your organizations against cyber-threats and cyber-attack.